The babyTEL Advantage
Start using a more affordable and flexible home phone service that enhances your telephone experience at a fraction of the cost of traditional home phone service.
- Order online and start enjoying the benefits right away
- Phone numbers and service are available throughout the U.S. and Canada
- Get help when you need it, with 24/7 customer service
- Put your cell number to shame: Talk using ROAMBaby and save up to 80% compared to making the same calls on your regular cell number.
- Talk, freely: calling in the US has never cost less. ROAMbaby lets you make-and-take affordable calls while on the road. Talk freely with no long-distance charges.
ROAM freely in Canada or abroad
- Low-cost calls from WiFi zones: Use ROAMbaby with your WiFi connection at your hotel or at near-by hotspots for low–to-no cost calling
- Take a Mobile WiFi hotspot with you: Don’t get stuck in WiFi cafes and hotel rooms. Take a Mobile WiFi hotspot device (available from most US and European carriers) with you to access the internet at a fraction of the cost of your cell phone’s roaming data rates. Make low-cost calls from your ROAMbaby app, no matter where you roam!
- ROAMbaby app: A phone just like your native smartphone, with dialer, favorites, recents, contacts. It’s even a little smarter because of its built in WiFi or data connection test!
- ROAMbaby smartnumber: Choose a phone number in an area code of your choice, and your friends and family from there talk to you as if they are dialing locally, no matter where you are.
- Free ROAMbaby to ROAMbaby calling: Get your friends on ROAMbaby, and talk to them free. Anywhere. Anytime.
- Low cost calling: Our $9.95 / month package includes 300 minutes of Canada/US long distance calling at no additional charge. Plus low rates on international calls that would make cell phone carriers blush.
- The usual suspects: Caller ID, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding, Voicemail and Voice-to-Email
An adapted softphone for people living with a disability
Over 56.7 million Americans are living with a disability (2010).
Current communication technology is not made for disabled persons, most solutions require the use of hands and fingers. Available adapted solutions exist, but they cost over $500, creating a huge additional cost for users or the government. Many disabled Americans have access to a laptop or PC. Giving access to a computer means giving access to a phone, thanks to ROAMbaby Access!
ROAMbaby Access is an adapted softphone for the PC or Mac created by babyTEL, a leading Canadian Voice Over IP provider.
- ROAMbaby Access can be controlled with an adapted keyboard and mouse
- ROAMbaby Access can be controlled using keyboard shortcuts and 4 different scanning modes
- All the benefits of a home phone on your computer
- 300 minutes of local and long distance calls in Canada and the USA
- One local phone number anywhere in the USA or Canada
- Low international rates
- Get help when you need it, with customer service 7 days a week